Your Legal Requirements for Wedding Ceremony
- The bride and groom will need a legalised affidavit/affirmation of marital status. This will be sent to you in the year of your marriage with instructions on how to complete and to get legalised.
- Photocopy of photo page from your passports
- 6 passport size photographs each.
- British 10 year passport with 6 months validity
- Names, UK addresses and dates of birth of your 2 witnesses – written on a separate sheet please
- You should plan to arrive in Turkey at least 2 working days prior to your wedding day as you both will be required to be taken to Fethiye to complete legalities.